7.13.2012

Recycled Jewels

I'll be honest...I'm lacking a bit in the jewelry department so I do a lot of "recycling." If you are too, don't worry. There's nothing wrong with wearing pieces a few days in a row. It's a great chance to be able to show off the jewelry in different ways. The look of each piece changes depending on the outfit it is put with. I'll show two examples from my wardrobe. 

This outfit came about on one of those mornings where I was totally rushed and needed to throw something together quickly. I love this lace vest because it's a statement piece all it's own.
Vest: Red Pineapple
Skinny Jeans: Joe's
Shoes: Volatile
Belt: J Crew

Anything look familiar?? Yep you will see the same bracelet, necklace and shoes as the first photo. But when put with the turquoise skinnies, each piece looks totally different than it did with the first outfit.
Blouse: Forever 21
Skinny Jeans: SAKS Off 5th
Shoes: Volatile 

No comments:

Post a Comment